Autodesk certifications are leading the design industry in validating skills to work proficiently on CAD (computer-aided design) applications. These certifications span across various Autodesk products including AutoCAD, Revit, 3ds Max and more that offer highly demanded, reputed and globally recognized credentials in the design industry. Autodesk software applications like AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Civil 3D, Fusion 360 and 3dsMax help in creating compelling architectural designs, 2D and 3D construction models, product prototypes and simulations. Autodesk certifications are the gold standard to evaluate professional skill and leverage you with:
1. Industry Recognition: Autodesk certifications help you gain industry recognition and validate your expertise on using Autodesk software applications efficiently. Autodesk certifications allow to address specific demands of the design industry and add value to the organizations.
2. Expertise on Latest Autodesk Technology: Autodesk Software products are incessantly updated and earning Autodesk certification credentials is a proof of your expertise on the latest Autodesk technology. You can certainly stay ahead of the curve with the advanced knowledge on the latest releases.
3. Performance Enhancement: Autodesk certifications help you strengthen your skill set and develop expert design skills on widely popular software applications like AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Civil 3D and many others. Acquiring specialization in futuristic and intuitive design tools help you enhance the productivity and performance, thereby making you excel in your role in the chosen profile.
4. Better Job Opportunities and Enhanced Mobility: Autodesk is a pioneer in the design industry and global recognition has been accredited to its various products with certification exams that help you enjoy mobility across industries. Autodesk training and certification courses help you grab entry level to expert level job opportunities in construction design, real estate architecture, product manufacturing, product modelling, 2D and 3D designing and drafting in diverse organizations.
5. Peer Recognition and Confidence: Holding the Autodesk credentials enables you to gain competence in the designing and drafting careers and gets you recognition for proficiencies amongst your peers boosting your confidence and performance effortlessly.
6. Team of Elite Professionals: You can join and become a part of the club of Autodesk certified professionals, who have a similar skill set and interest areas. You can develop and polish your skills being one of them and get listed in the database of Autodesk certified professionals that help you establish a mark on the global front.
7. Alignment with Industry Leader: Autodesk software are widely popular, and this contributes to the fact that Autodesk is an industry leader. Autodesk products are used by more than 10 million design professionals across 185 countries worldwide. Having Autodesk certification credentials help you align your design skills, gain competitive advantage and meet the industry needs extensively.
8. Certifications on Multiple Levels: Autodesk certifications are offered at three levels for beginners and working professionals– user, associate and professional. You can choose the right level of certification that best fits your requirements. Popular Autodesk certifications include:
· Autodesk AutoCAD: AutoCAD helps in creating engaging 2D and 3D design in architecture, construction, and manufacturing industries. The AutoCAD certification courses help designers to gain expertise in preparing blueprints for 2D/3D design capabilities.
· Autodesk Revit: Revit from Autodesk offers a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution to create impactful construction designs. The Autodesk Revit training courses are aligned to facilitate mechanical, electrical, architectural design and construction professionals in creating 3D designs including powerful 3D components and elements.
· Autodesk Inventor: Autodesk Inventor offers extensive 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design) modeling software. Autodesk Invertor training courses impart extensive designing capabilities that can be utilized for 3D digital prototyping including designing, visualizing and simulating products for engineering, mechanical, construction, and electrical industry.
· Autodesk Civil 3D: AutoCAD Civil 3D is a civil engineering design software and documentation solution. The Autodesk Civil 3D training courses upskill your understanding on using intuitive tools used for designing, drafting and documenting, analyzing, defining workflows, surveying, and mapping of civil projects.
9. Performance-based Tests: Autodesk certifications are the performance-based tests, that evaluate your understanding and know-how on the application software.
Acquiring Autodesk certification credentials can help you get a competitive edge and succeed in your design career.
NetCom Learning is a premier training partner of Autodesk offering extensive training mapped with certifications through subject matter expert instructors. NetCom Learning helps you to gain in-depth knowledge of the intuitive and futuristic design tools and acquire expert design capabilities. You can choose from an array of training modes and custom learning schedule tailored to suit your availability.